Overnight Raft & Camping Trip Rates
EXTEND YOUR GUIDED WHITE WATER EXPERIENCE WITH AN OVERNIGHT CAMPING TRIP!
After an exhilarating morning of white water fun, we'll pull out and set up camp, overlooking the rapids, surrounded by the natural splendor of the Hudson River Gorge. Once you've proudly pitched your tent among the trees, we'll take a hike through the majestic Adirondack wilderness, gather fallen wood, build a fire and fix some dinner.
With bellies full, and a sky bursting with stars, we'll share stories and laughter and memories to last a lifetime. Drift asleep to the song of the river's soothing lullaby. After a hearty breakfast, and a cuppa' Joe, we'll pack up and head back down the river for another day of white water fun. You'll be sad to see it end as we pull out at Adirondack Adventures' "base camp" in North River, New York.
- NYS licensed guide
- Bus ride up to the launching point
- White water raft(s) and gear
- Two days of guided white water rafting
- 1 night of Adirondack wilderness camping
- Sleep pads
- Cooking utensils and supplies
- Food for two lunches, one dinner/dessert, one breakfast.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Sleeping bag or Bedroll
- Two sets of dry clothes (keep one in your car)
- An adventurous spirit
We can also plan multi-day camping trips by raft, canoe, kayak, etc upon request.