- Adirondack Farm - Cabins, Wall Tents, Glamping - https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2134364. Minutes up the hill.
- Black Mountain Lodge- Motel, restaurant, and tavern. Great for groups, 10 minutes away. Dog-friendly.
- The "Gore Mountain House" - 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and sleeps up to 10 people. Located just of off Main Street an easy 2-5 minute walk to North Creek restaurants, shops, grocery stores, etc 845-325-5762, 518-338-9005 (voice mail)
- Garnet Hill Lodge - Log Lodge, Restaurant, X-Country Ski & Mountain Bike Center. House rentals. 7 minutes away at top of the mountain behind Adirondack Adventures. Book Rafting with us and receive special discount rates. Call for details.
- Gore Mountain Lodge - Convenient location next to Gore Mountain, town, etc. Campfires, Barbecue, 855-846-7365
- Gore Mountain Suites and Chalet - 10 min. away, 5 star rated, great hanging-out property, minutes to North Creek Village
- O.P. Fredericks - Restaurant & Tavern. Daily specials. Located on Loon Lake, 15 minutes away.
- BarVino - Wine and beer with small plate meals. Downtown North Creek, NY.
- Inn On Gore Mountain - Great restaurant and rustic inn with cabins Check for hours of operation.
- Garnet Hill Lodge - Old Rustic Charm, Great Food, awesome views. 10 minutes up the mountain behind Adirondack Adventures Base.
- Barking Spider - 302 Main St North Creek, NY 12853. Year round, Shuffle Board, Great Prices, Awesome Burgers, Quesadilla's, etc. Staff Favorite
- Basil & Wicks - RT 28 North Creek, NY. 518-251-3100. Comfortable Bar and separate dining room. Great Food, Specials, etc
OTHER ADIRONDACK ATTRACTIONS
- Adirondack Extreme - Tree Top Ropes Courses, Zip Lines, etc
- Circle B Ranch - 15 Min. away, Horseback Riding, Sleigh Rides etc. 518-494-4888
- Garnet Hill Lodge - Cross Country Ski & Mountain Bike Center.
- Natural Stone Bridge and Caves - Natural wonder, Caving, Adventure, Tours & More 518-494-2283
- Harvey Road - Ski & Rafting Blog Site - Fun & Interesting info of the area.
CAMPGROUNDS, RV'S & CAMPING
- Cedarwood B & B - Camping - http://www.cedarwoodbb.com/Camping.html. Outdoor shower. furnished tents or bring your own. Breakfast included
- Lake George Escape –RV's. One of our favorites for a large private campground with loads of amenities, pool, etc riverside, very nice digs. Warrensburg, NY 25-30 minutes away. www.lakegeorgeescape.com. 518-623-3207
- Minerva Lake – Town run- 15 min. away, on lake, facilities, highly recommended.
- Lake Durant – 518-352-7797. 25 min away.
- Lewey Lake – 518-648-5266. 25 min away
- Indian Lake Islands – 518-648-5300. 30 min away.
- Camp Read – (518) 494-2228 www.wpcbsa.org/read/ Boy Scout Owned, good for larger groups. On Brant Lake. Facilities, Approx. 35 min drive. To Adirondack Adventures
- N.Y.State Campsites @ Thirteenth Lake – 5 sites at Boat Access. Outhouses, fire pits. First come first served, often full, especially Summer Holidays and weekends. Highly Recommended. 10 min. drive to Adirondack Adventures.
- Primitive Camping Area in North Creek - Tent with No Place to go – Free Camping, Private land, No Fires, No facilities, rough driveway. RT 28 on left (Look Back) at end of town of North Creek, NY. 5-minute drive.
RIVER STUFF, GEAR, TRAVEL & WEATHER